Here you can find the links to the articles written during my PhD. Due to some legal rights, I can’t attach the pdf, so only abstracts are available unless you have access to the journal.
- Torsion and curvature of FtsZ filaments (Soft Matter 2014)
- Simulation of catalytic water activation in mitochondrial F1-ATPase using a hybrid quantum mechanics/molecular mechanics approach: an alternative role for β-Glu 188 (Biochemistry 2013)
- The Role of Gln61 in HRas GTP hydrolysis: a quantum mechanics/molecular mechanics study (Biophys J. 2012)
- Molecular dynamics analysis of conformational change of paramyxovirus F protein during the initial steps of membrane fusion (Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012)
- Molecular dynamics simulation of GTPase activity in polymers of the cell division protein FtsZ (FEBS Lett. 2012)
- Tesis doctoral: Molecular Dynamics and Quantum Mechanics / Molecular Mechanics analysis of Hydrolysis reactions in NTPase proteins. Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. 2013